Saturday 26 September 2020

No huMAN is an Island!

This is another post were I want to highlight that sometimes mental fitness comes before physical fitness. Cure the mind before the body.



Too long I have been keeping stuff in, not sharing my biggest problems with people. Thinking I can handle it as I get further into my overdraft, worry about failing at my job and stressing about most day to day things on my own. I need to let people in!



I want to get this message across that no one is an Island!



People call me shy, quiet and nice. But they don't realise that I am quietly troubled. I don't share my opinions or tell people what I am struggling with, when I could. I feel like this makes it easier and keep to myself and try to deal with all my issues on my own. I don't like to admit to my mistakes or admit when I need help which makes things very difficult and I spend ages catching u on jobs. Does anyone else do this?



So last week it all became too much and I realised I need to make a change! I realised this too late and now I feel a bit overwhelmed but it's not to late to say from now on I am going to share my problems and let people in!!!


I didn't achieve anything by keeping it all in!

I expect people to know that I am upset but people think she hasn't said anything is wrong so she must be fine.

Do I want people to be mind readers?

Some people can read the tone in your voice but not many especially not if they have their own problems going on. You need to speak up and tell them your not ok and explain what's wrong!

I want to vow to never say one thing and mean another! Who is with me?




No comments:

Post a Comment