Sunday 27 September 2020

Back on track

I have been off the fitness waggon for some time now due to a number of different factors in my life. When I finished university I started my first and most stressful job. This did not make me feel like dieting or keeping fit at all. I am now in a great job as a one to one teaching assistant at a local school and much happier for it.

The next factor was losing my Rosemary Conley health and fitness club. When it finally packed in I stayed with my local group for awhile until that became a bit much. So for a while now I've been trying to go it on my own but not really getting very far. I made a book with a before photo and weight to get me started. Then I added pictures of my goal to go on a amazing holiday abroad and look fab in my sexy swim wear. I weighed myself each week at boats and tracked what I ate on a phone app called "My fitness pal." I lost motivation after awhile and found sweets and fast food were just too good. On my own I had no one to swap ideas with, no one to share their motivational stories with me and it was just too hard doing it on my own.

Next step I knew I needed to join a group I wouldn't be able to get the exercise like with Rosemary Conley but I would get the support. I started looking into the different ones debating which I should join when my Aunty said she wanted to join a new group too. She had heard the with Weight Watchers people lose the weight and keep it off more than with other weight loss groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment