Sunday 7 January 2018

Spreading the love

Now I have fought for my fitness I want to spread the love and give back!

I recently found out about MQ mental health, which is a mental health charity that swears to take on mental illness. Here is the link to their website where I have signed the petition to help them take on mental illness.
https://www.mqmentalhealth.org/we-swear

You could sign the petition too if feel strongly about helping people deal with mental illness. Via the website you can also donate, as a one off or as a monthly contribution, to help the research and treatment for mental health illnesses excel. They hope to improve treatment and one day make mental illness preventable.

In the future I hope to fund raise, spread awareness and improve understanding about mental health. So watch this space for more on how I intend to do so, perhaps with a little help from some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment